Having established ourselves in 2010 as ERP consultancy, Clear Business Outcome (CBO) is the partner of choice for many organisations within the UK when it comes to Epicor ERP, a leading global ERP vendor. Having doubled our turnover last year to over £2m, we have ambition to grow further and have created a new position for an Inbound Marketing Executive to join our team in Sunderland.
The primary aim of your role will be to create engaging content that will attract new customers to CBO. Your target market is UK organisations operating with the manufacturing, engineering and distribution sectors.
If you’re keen to join an organisation that has embraced inbound marketing and has money to spend on marketing activity, then we want to hear from you!
- The focus of your role will be to develop new and innovative content for our website, email campaigns, social media etc. to attract and convert website visitors into leads. The content you create will be used across both organic and paid search.
- You will be expected to contribute to the quarterly marketing and content plan with new ideas, taking your ideas from concept to implementation – and reporting on the success!
- You will also manage the website and will use your marketing savvy to trial various CTA’s to find out what works and what doesn’t. What we’re looking for is someone that wants to help us perfect the inbound marketing process.
- If your hands aren’t already full with the content creation, social media and website, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in any expos, rountables and events that we organise or attend.
- What we are looking for is a content expert – someone that is able to comfortably research relevant topics and create engaging content worthy of our prospects attention (and google of course!).
- You’ll already be working in a role where content creation is a key part of your duties, however we will consider keen marketing graduates that have proven themselves with their own blog or consultancy work while studying.
- In addition to the content, you will need to be comfortable with all things digital – ideally this will include experience using WordPress and social media.
- You’ll be keeping abreast of the competition and reporting back on any ideas that you think we should be considering – we can implement new ideas quickly so if there’s something we should be doing then we want you to speak up and lead the way!
- Sector experience isn’t as important as content creation experience but if you do have knowledge of manufacturing, engineering or distribution sectors, that will give you an advantage.
- Attractive basic salary – negotiable, depending on experience
- City centre office with car parking and close to local transport links (including metro and train)
- Work from home days
- Flexible approach to working hours, not just the standard 9-5
- Relaxed environment and lots of autonomy
- Progression and career development
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to have a quick chat before your apply, you can call Gemma on 07568 552098.