Tradebox are looking for a Microsoft .Net Application Developer to join our development team to assist in contributing to the growth and development of our recently relaunched software; Tradebox One. This position requires excellent programming skills, innovative solution finding and outstanding project management skills.
- Work within a small but experienced technical team – to continuously develop and support our existing solution.
- Implement integration to 3rd parties systems using API services.
- Work with other business stakeholders to understand requirements and implement applications changes.
- Be directly responsible for the project management of each facet of the ongoing development, whilst retaining a big picture view of the entire software.
- Proactively monitor, identify, troubleshoot and resolve production issues and defects.
- Managing all production changes through the test, change and release processes.
- Be responsible for maintaining systems to manage version control, access and security of the code.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Developing commercial desktop applications in .NET using VB.Net and C#
- Expert knowledge and strong demonstrable background in MS SQL or MYSQL, including use of SQL in Access Databases
- Expert knowledge of API integration using XML, SOAP, RESTful web services and JSON
- Experience of managing projects using industry standard PMS.
NICE TO HAVES:
- .NET Core experience
- Experience working within the E-commerce sector
- Experience of working with accountancy software
- Experience of working with order management and stock control software
- Excellent communication skills
- A Can-Do attitude
We are looking for a dedicated professional to join our small team and make a difference. You will need to be able to work independently and also with other members of the team to gain their feedback of the software and the customer’s journey. The candidate we recruit will need to take ownership of their role and be able to deliver work to a high standard.
Tradebox is a small development company, based on the lively North Shields Fish Quay situated on the banks of the Tyne. We have operated within this field for over a decade, and have excellent knowledge and experience of the UK ecommerce sector. Our immediate plans are to grow our marketshare through our latest software, develop and grow our existing team and increase the promotion of Tradebox to emerging and established UK online retailers.
Please send your CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Friday 30th June.