About the Company and Role:
As a leader in the Digital Training space across the North East and beyond, RAW Digital Training are looking for a Progression and recruitment executive to join their exciting, game changing training business.
We deliver cutting edge training programmes to businesses and young people. Our Youth Employment Programme on the Durham Works initiative delivers innovative digital skills training to young people who are aged 16-25 and unemployed. Creating the future digital pipeline is an obsession of ours and you must be highly motivated and passionate about supporting young people into work. Experience of either recruitment or digital and tech is what we’re looking for, and strong relationship building skills are a must.
We have 100% retention from our brilliant course participants, who have the hunger and determination to enter digital and tech apprenticeships and jobs. Your role is to work with the business community who can benefit from using our free recruitment and matching service.
We’re training continuous cohorts of participants and there is a significant period of growth in terms of numbers of young people to train, and therefore support into apprenticeships and employment, in the first half of 2018.
You will identify businesses with recruitment needs and match the right candidates from our DurhamWorks programme.
Although candidates are from the County Durham region, the geographical job search area is North East wide. We also work with apprenticeship organisations in the region who have existing and upcoming vacancies, and match our candidates for roles. You will continue to build the relationship with the providers and ensure employers who access our free recruitment service are matched with the appropriate apprenticeship provider for their needs, if they haven’t already identified one.
The service is free to businesses, and it’s your role to make it as seamless as possible for those using this service.
Our participants vary in age, and qualification level can be from GCSE to degree, as well as desired job destination being from apprenticeships to entry level roles. All candidate information is available in real time, and support will be available from our brilliant team of trainers, marketing and admin staff.
Key Performance areas:
- Building a pipeline of businesses with current and ongoing recruitment needs for young talent
- Establishing businesses needs and supporting businesses in their recruitment end to end
- Working with young candidates aged 16 – 24 to place them in work, apprenticeships and education on an individual basis
- Maintaining documentation on participants, progressions, and employers
- Build relationships with local employers, apprentice providers, and attend networking events across the region
- Manage your own workload, keeping all data and information up to date and liaise with the wider team
- Marketing the programme, compiling case studies on both candidates and employers and assisting with the marketing for RAW Digital Training.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience in recruitment, especially around digital is desirable, or a good knowledge of the digital sector and roles within the region
- Highly organised, confident, and self motivated, with excellent time management
- Strong employer links
- A passion for helping raise awareness of digital skills and youth unemployment in the North East
- Must hold a full Driving Licence and have own transport; must be able to travel to multi-site locations within the North East area
- Excellent at building relationships with candidates as well as businesses
Our HQ is Stockton On Tees, though the role is flexible to be based anywhere within the North East region.
The salary is up-to £24k pa + an attractive bonus. Expenses for travel are paid.
This is a temporary role of 6 months that can lead to a permanant position.
This role will require an enhanced DBS check
- Building Relationships
- Job Matching
Job originally posted on reed.co.uk. Apply via link.