This a pivotal role within Waymark and the successful candidate will have an opportunity to establish themselves with a clear progression path and a maximised earning potential.
Primarily office based telesales the successful Sales Development Representative will be responsible for developing opportunities for the Companies products and services.
The role will be target driven combining new business opportunities and also renewals of annual licences.
The ideal Sales Development Representative will need:
- A proven track record in proactive sales
- Excellent telephone skills
- To be excellent at building relationships with a tenacity to overcome objections
- Focus on quality not quantity
- A consultative approach to sales
- The ability to work with a committed team
- A professional and organised approach to business
Key responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative will be:
- Arranging demonstrations and appointments for BDM’s
- Finding new business opportunities by listening to clients and asking open questions to identify pain points
- Promoting the services and products that Waymark provides
- Using a CRM system to record activity and manage tasks
- Promote the renewal of annual software licences
- Assist with and follow up with marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate
We are looking for a motivated professional, with a proven track record in lead generation, preferably obtained in a consultative selling role. They must be able to work to targets and be results orientated, we envisage the successful candidate to be a professional seeking an opportunity to progress their career.
Our people are our greatest asset, crucial to our continued growth and success. With this in mind, our full range of benefits includes:
- A competitive salary (Circa £20k basic with OTE of £30k uncapped)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday per year, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Excellent career development opportunities including company supported training, certification and mentoring at all levels
- A friends and family referral programme, payable to anyone who refers a successful applicant.
- A childcare voucher scheme
- A cycle to work scheme
- A technology scheme
For an informal chat about the position – please contact Paul Lofthouse on 0191 731 9933, or firstname.lastname@example.org