Are you ready to start your career in an exciting and growing Industry?
Baltic Training Services and Ingenia Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for Apprentice Digital Marketer to join their team based in Washington.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Founded in 1993, Ingenia Recruitment offer specialised recruitment services for jobs in all aspects of the motor industry, covering sales, service, bodyshop, parts, admin and accounts. Due to their continued success, they are now looking for an individual with flair and enthusiasm to join their team.
Tasks to be trained in
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Creating and posting content on employers website including blogs and mailshots
- Updating the company’s social media platforms accordingly
- Looking into marketing trends and reporting back to line manager as required
- Analysing data and producing reports
- Advert creation and marketing campaigns using Photoshop
- Attending outdoor events when required
Training to be provided:
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Principles of Coding
CIW Social Media Strategist
Digital Marketing Business Principles
Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory – Part 1 and Part 2
External Assessment, Synoptic Project and Overview
Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience using Photoshop,
- Organised, friendly and approachable
- Good communication and admin skills
- Understanding Marketing tools such as Google AdWords and SEO
- Enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Preferably 5 GCSE’s A – C
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: At Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, hours and benefits
- £153.75 per week
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Monday – Friday 9.00AM – 5.15PM
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Good office culture
- Christmas Event to attend
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location and travel
This role is located in the centre of Washington, with ample free parking and easy access on the Bus from Newcastle, Sunderland, Houghton, Gateshead. There is also local eatery’s in the area including a sandwich deli.
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!