SQL & Support Developer
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Full-time & Permanent
Parkdean Resorts, Newcastle upon Tyne
Responsible for support and development of Parkdean Resorts Reservation System including reporting and third party integration
- Responsible for Transactional SQL changes to produce reporting including extracting and the updating of data to and from the reservation system.
- Development of new screens and functionality within the reservation system to support customer sales utilising classic ASP and SQL knowledge.
- Interpret internal customer requirements, producing technical specifications, development of specified enhancements, test plans and evidence of testing.
- Provision of ad-hoc Management Information and reporting across the revenue, marketing and sales teams.
- Supporting, investigate, resolve and document bugs and faults that arise.
- Review and enhance existing jobs, procedures, reports and third party integration.
- Proven experience working with a CRM SQL DB
- 2+ years SQL DB experience
- Hands on experience of developing transactional DB Databases
- SQL Server 2008 – 2014
- Knowledge on how to implement Stored Procedures, Jobs, Functions, Triggers and Cursors, Views and Indexing using SQL
- Strong understanding of SQL Server technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Programming languages: TSQL, VB, ASP
- MS office skills, especially Excel
- Good written and oral communication skills; good interpersonal skills
- Structured, logical and analytical
- Passionate about new technologies
- Good commercial awareness
- Innovative and creative
- Programming languages: HTML, C#
- Knowledge of CLR
- Experience of leisure or travel industry
- Creating software testing protocols
- SQL Server performance, configuration &maintenance
- Experience in financial reporting preferred
- Appropriate degree or HND.
- Recent programming qualifications
Please send your CV to email@example.com