My ProPass LTD (MPP) is a start-up company that is designed to offer Web-based business management applications. We want to develop an Internet-based application which allows businesses and individuals to manage their professional careers anytime. MPP will provide applications which replace the physical CV. The initial application will be offered to the construction industry.
- Take the technical lead on all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements, design, UX, technical delivery and testing
- Provide the technical liaison between the MyProPass Directors and any third party companies that may be involved
- Help develop junior staff and support them as part of project delivery
- Lead technical presales activities and contribute to developing the range of offerings for our prospective customers
- Deliver high quality software solutions as part of the MyProPass stable of products, through design, software development and deployment activities
- Lead the requirements gathering and solution design in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Implement a software development lifecycle that will develop the product quickly, to a high quality and represent value for money
- Assess and manage risk accurately and quickly
- Actively pursue knowledge in the latest developments in technology relevant to the solutions and contribute to adoption of new technologies and techniques within the business
- Make a relevant contribution to the marketing and promotion of the MyProPass solutions
Education / Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Degree (any subject) or equivalent industry experience
- Excels working in a collaborative team focused environment
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Excellent customer service values and customer facing experience
- Previous experience in software design and development
- Experience of successfully leading a software project team
- Experience of agile development approaches
- Solid business and commercial understanding
- Experience of wider leadership roles and line management
- Wider knowledge of other technology areas (e.g. systems integration, cloud technologies, other languages)
- Sector specific knowledge and expertise
- Wider academic achievement or industry recognized accreditations.
- Experience of Continuous Delivery and Automated Deployment
- Personal Competencies
- Achievement orientation
- Intellectual breadth and curiosity
- Excellent Relationship building
- Self-motivation – initiative
- Self-sufficient independent working
- Problem solving – solutions oriented & critical information seeking
- Coaching and mentoring mind-set aimed at developing others Innovative and creative approach Self-development orientation
We have approached external partners to support our funding requirements and received valuable and positive feedback. We’re therefore on the hunt for a highly energetic and passionate person to join our team.
You will be joining three founders of the business who understand how to build and scale companies. One founder, on the operations side, has been involved at a senior level covering various roles in the construction industry with a vast network of future customers. The other covering the technical side spent the last 16 years at a senior level at a national IT consultancy. The third founder has extensive knowledge in project management gained in 13 years of industry experience.
This role will make you one of the early employees in the company and is pivotal for its success.
If you are interested please get in touch with email@example.com