Technical Software Tester
At ZeroLight we live by four key values – innovation, quality first, collaboration and market focus. This position
will incorporate these values and play a hands-on role interacting with clients whilst working at the forefront of 3D
technology and partnering with some of the biggest names in the automotive and technology world including
Audi, Pagani, Toyota and others.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the multi-award winning start-up ZeroLight in a key technical tester role.
Candidates must be confident and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in technology and automotive. We’re
looking for experienced and focused testers with strong levels of attention to detail and a passion for achieving
the highest possible quality standards.
- Design and execute test plans for software applications based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Record and document results and compare to benchmarks/expected results.
- Detect failures and discuss potential solutions with development team.
- Generate and record analysis of test results.
- Document anomalies and issues.
- Maintain database of bugs and resolutions.
- Examine code and execution of code in various environments.
- Verify specific actions and functionality of code.
- Operate and maintain test systems.
- Create meaningful error handling procedures.
- Participate in application planning meetings where required.
- Execute and write automated test scripts.
- 2-3 years’ software testing experience, able to demonstrate significant contribution to testing processes in previous roles.
- Automated testing experience.
- Focussed individual, able to take initiative & push quality standards.
- High level attention to detail with a perfectionist approach to work.
- Adaptable to changing product specifications, priorities, and schedules.
- Ability to manage and prioritise varying tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication, confident when collaborating with staff at all levels.
- Innovative thinker who is keen to push the boundaries of technology and work on world class products.
- Team player, keen to learn and share knowledge.
- Willing to travel.
To apply for this position please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org