Your primary focus will be on developing components that support our back-end engineers by integrating them into our core CMS.
You will ensure that these components are robust with ease of future maintenance the priority. You will be committed to collaborative problem solving in relation to every layer of our architecture and will be working with industry leading experts.
• Your role is simple, you will be working towards reinventing the way an industry operates through exceptional knowledge of code.
• You will work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end developers to implement incredible user interfaces and experiences.
• Collaborate with a highly skilled and dedicated development team who work together as a unit and are passionate about delivering unrivalled technical solutions.
• Communicate and articulate technical solutions and be able to share and build knowledge within a team.
• Maintain awareness and be passionate for industry trends and emerging technologies.
• Last but not least, you will be expected to be your unique self.
Skills & Experience
- Strong PHP development background with a clear passion for technology.
• Ability to implement change within a project and challenge the norm.
• Be able to think outside the box and learn new skills to become an integral part of the team.
A fun working atmosphere – Where your input counts
Pizza days (you can’t beat brain storming over pizza)
Team Social Events
Discounted Gym Membership
Enhanced Holiday Allowance
Training and mentoring programmes
Workplace pension Scheme
Employee benefits scheme
Employee Share Scheme
Highly Competitive and Industry Leading Salary and Benefits.
For full details of the role please contact Laura Gillespie at CareerSolve on 0191 3385713, email@example.com