Closing date: 31st January 2017
Salary: £22 – £26k
Start date: ASAP
Urban River is a well established North East agency working with a wide variety of clients.
To support our recent project wins, we are looking to recruit a talented web developer to join our friendly team.
Not afraid of hard work, using your initiative and being a part of a team that prides itself on delivering websites which make a real difference, This Newcastle and North East based web developer role could be for you.
We are searching for a talented and motivated web developer to be responsible for developing usable, content managed websites and web apps. You will work as part of our digital and design team across a range of projects with a mix of clients.
You must be able to work to deadlines and agency experience although desirable, isn’t essential. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and hard-working developer to grow their career and make a mark at an established and respected design agency.
- Experience of building responsive websites in WordPress CMS.
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work.
- A diligence to complete projects accurately and to deadlines.
- Web design experience.
- Experience of building responsive e-commerce stores in Magento and WooCommerce.
- Experience with Payment Gateway Integrations (SagePay, WorldPay, PayPal, etc).
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Experience in Photoshop.
This is a great opportunity to be recognised as a name and not just a number.
If you have the right attitude, are willing to go the extra mile and want to work in an agency where you will have the opportunity to make a difference, email your CV, some examples of your work and reasons why we should interview you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting salary to match experience £22-26,000 plus generous leave, health care package, company pension and training/personal development (we are an equal opportunities employer).
Closing date is 31st January 2017.