Get inspired with Sunderland Software City's email newsletter
Graduate Software Engineer / Programmer
Added July 13, 2012
Delivered through Sunderland University’s Graduate Internship Scheme, this role is with an exciting young business offering Energy Management and Low Carbon Solutions.
Based on wireless technology, the company is currently trialling the prototype of a new energy saving device for heating systems, working towards a product launch in early 2013.
The Graduate will be assisting in devising the strategy and systems design, and then undertaking the programming of control systems for the heating control system.
Key skills include experience of:
• Software Systems Design
• C Programming (PC based systems and possibly embedded single chip microcontrollers)
• SQL Database - designing and programmatically updating and reporting from - preferably MYSQL
• Web development and styling (HTML & CSS, possibly on the fly page generation using PHP or ASP.Net)
• Target machines running Unix (Linux, Ubuntu or Debian) Environments
• Internet based protocols and communications
• Experience of phone and tablet App programming (Android) would be an advantage.
Please send a comprehensive CV and covering letter including the reference number 54-NG-erdf12 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a question
You must be logged in to ask questions