Get inspired with Sunderland Software City's email newsletter
Senior Software Developer / Architect
Added September 25, 2012
Like most technology, our team is complex. From developing the next version of our platform to plugging in a new desktop printer, the scope for skills here is immense. Our team are committed to maintaining the high quality standards and reputation of our business and excel in building and maintaining our technology. Not prohibited with creativity, our technology pushes boundaries into bleeding edge – are you ready for the step into couchbase technology and service bus architecture?
As a Software Developer, you will...
- Take ownership of end to end process of identifying requirements for exciting new developments – designing, building and developing our technology upwards and outwards
- Continuously analyse and design our technology, moving it to cutting edge
- Provide expert support to the business by fulfilling various technical requests, fixes and enhancements
Essentially you will...
- Have previously designed and delivered software development, with fluent skills in SQL Server and ideally in C# & .NET
- Be a generalist in software knowledge, able to transfer your expertise as needed, with a continuous desire to broaden your skills and experience
- Be able to analyse data and problem solve effectively using out of the box ideas
- Also be a committed team player, able to integrate easily into our close-knit environment
A computer science related qualification is also attractive.
We value our team. So, in addition to the advertised salary (dependant on experience), we provide a contributory pension scheme and death in service benefit. We also offer a relaxing 25 days annual leave and, because we know that life doesn’t always fit around work, a semi-flexible approach to your working day.
Please find attached full job profile
For further information on our business, please visit our website http://www.salecycle.com
To apply direct: send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Ask a question
You must be logged in to ask questions