- 2020 Strategy
- Our values
- David Dunn, Chief Executive Officer
- Billy Webber, Business Support Manager
- John Hart, Communications Manager
- Gary Roe, Funding Manager
- Alec Berry, Software Specialist
- Jackie Irving, Community Engagement and Education Manager
- Emma Lawson, Project Administrator
- Coming Soon - The Coders Academy
Get inspired with Sunderland Software City's email newsletter
Our work is built upon four key values:
♦ Creative: We strive to create a regional software hub where people are inspired and enterprising ideas can grow. Everything we do is centred around facilitating growth and nurturing entrepreneurial ideas to enable people and businesses to thrive.
♦ Collaborative: Our established connections between software businesses, education and support services enable us to develop a strong regional workforce where people aspire to attend university and establish careers in the acclaimed software businesses of the region.
♦ Inclusive: We are committed to giving as many people and businesses as possible access to the support and expertise they need to drive forward the software industry in our region.
♦ World-class: We provide world-class business accommodation and communications connectivity in a city with a reputation as one of the world’s most IT intelligent cities. We will produce aspirational students who possess the demanding levels of skills and knowledge required by leading companies.