CGI’s SME Accelerate Team are holding an event for an SMEs at the Sunderland Software Centre on the 17th of November 2015.
The event is an opportunity for you to meet CGI, understand what opportunities they can offer your business and what role you could play in CGI’s bid to become Sunderland City Council’s Technology Partner.
The event will also allow for fantastic opportunities to network with other SMEs.
As the below agenda shows, there are multiple opportunities for all SMEs to expand their business with CGI and we look forward to meeting with you especially if you have either skills relevant to the Technology Partner bid including all elements of IT Infrastructure services, applications management and development, digital transformation, Internet of Things and Smart Cities, data and data analytics, mobile workforce solutions, applications relevant to health and adult social care.
Time and Date: 13.00 – 17.30 on Tuesday 17th November 2015
Venue: Sunderland Software Centre, Tavistock Pl, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR1 1PB
- 13.00 Registration & Lunch
- 13.30 Welcome and Introduction Paul Callaghan, Chair of the Sunderland Economic Leadership Board 14.00 Sunderland Software Centre
- 14.30 Introduction to CGI Steve Thorn, CGI Vice President of UK Public Sector 14.45 Tech Partner Opportunities Emma Broom, CGI Strategic Sales Lead of UK Public Sector
- 15.00 Coffee break
- 15.30 SME Accelerate Programme Lindsay McGranaghan, SME Programme Director
- 15.45 SME Success Story
- 16.00 SME Pitches
- 17.15 Closing Remarks Steve Thorn, CGI Vice President of UK Public Sector
- 17.30 Drinks and Networking
To register for the event, please contact email@example.com where you will be provided with a Registration Document.