North East Social Tech Fund – Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in the North East Social Tech Fund (hereby called “the Fund”), delivered by Digital Catapult North East Tees Valley (“Digital Catapult NETV”).
In submitting an application to the Fund, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- If your application is successful, your key team members (as outlined in your application) will be made available for the key dates set out in the process timeline. These include any workshop dates and Pitch Days agreed with Digital Catapult NETV.
- All successful applicants will be required to share key social impact or organisational impact measurements as part of the Fund’s evaluation. These will be shared with the Fund’s funders, will be used to produce case studies about the Fund and may be used or shared as part of future marketing for Digital Catapult NETV and the North East Social Tech Fund.
- All successful applicants agree that they, their organisations and key staff members (as outlined in your application) will support Digital Catapult NETV and the Fund’s marketing; this may include (but is not limited to) providing testimonials, taking part in photo shoots, providing relevant images or logos for use on marketing collateral, and speaking about the Fund at relevant events (to be agreed in advance, subject to availability).
- Any marketing or promotional activity your organisation undertakes in relation to the Fund, or the solution developed as a result of taking part in the Fund, must adhere to the Fund’s branding guidelines (to be provided to successful organisations).
- All Intellectual Property created during the programme, will remain with the challenge owners (the applicant organisation) unless formally agreed by the applicant that alternative arrangements (i.e. with the development company) are more suitable. The funders and Digital Catapult NETV will not have a claim over any IP developed as part of the programme. Additionally, Digital Catapult NETV will provide clear guidance to any potential supplier about this IP position before they apply to be a development partner. Where the development partners use propriety techniques or services, existing IP will be protected. Digital Catapult NETV will ensure this is outlined and discussed during the pitches.