VRAI create data driven VR simulation training for hazardous environments. Our customers are leading organisations such as the Irish Defence Forces, the United Nations in Somalia and International Airlines Group (IAG) in Heathrow Airport.
We have created HEAT, Hazardous Environment Awareness Training. HEAT combines authentic virtual training environments with cutting edge data capture and analytics capability. HEAT allows organisations whose activities are Risky, Remote or Rare to train in a more authentic, memorable and measurable way.
We create shared value for our customers, investors, employees and community by adopting the ‘Triple Bottom Line’. We focus not just on profit, but also on people and the planet.
We’re looking for an experienced QA person to join our team to work on our data driven VR simulation products. We create bespoke VR experiences and all our work is delivered using Scrum/Agile methods. Your job will be to ensure our products are of the highest quality, issue-free and reliable for end users.
● Manage testing process and procedures using Atlassian tools
● Administration of issues database
● Understanding customer requirements to ensure they are being met
● Ensure our products deliver excellent user experience in collaboration with the development team
● Collaborate with the team to create and execute test scripts
● Manual against design specs, smoke tests and daily bug regression
● Identify inefficiencies and instabilities in our products
● Offer feedback, design & technical suggestions as part of an agile team to improve the quality of the end product
● Ability to troubleshoot software & hardware issues on behalf of the client
● Collaborate with teams of software developers, QA, project managers and designers as part of the project life cycle
● Document and review work with colleagues
● 3+ years QA, testing experience in simulation software, games industry or similar
● Knowledge of best practices in software testing and Agile processes
● Experience with VR and product visualisation
● Ability to collaborate and work well as part of a results-oriented, remote team.
● Be able to demonstrate initiative, determination, high quality output and excellent communication skills
● Fluent English
● Must be based in England.
What We Offer
● Health – including flexible office hours, remote working and team focus
● Wealth – including share options and pension contributions
● Growth – investment in and time for your personal and professional development including two quiet mornings per week (no communication unless you want it)
● Sustainability – this runs through all that we do from looking at sustainable ways of working and how we create and manage data, to the projects we work on
● Flexibility – including working hours that suit you, if that also meets the needs of the team and remote/hybrid working
● Awesome, memorable and challenging work that makes a difference to the lives of end users
● Competitive salary depending on your experience
How to Apply
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
PROTO, Abbott’s Hill
Baltic Business Quarter
Gateshead NE8 3DF