ZeroLight is seeking an experienced senior engineer to take on the role of Associate Technical Director within its Cloud team. This role will report to their Technical Director and will take responsibility for designing and implementing solutions to challenging technical problems in the area of 3D interactive applications.
They’re looking for candidates who have had previous experience taking overall responsibility for technical delivery on a project and proven problem-solving skills. They’re keen to find someone who shares our passion for pushing the boundaries of software engineering to create outstanding products.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the award-winning ZeroLight team, working at the forefront of 3D technology with their world class technology partners such as Amazon, NVIDIA, and Microsoft and delivering projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the business such as Cadillac, Audi and Lamborghini.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
- Had responsibility for technical delivery on a major project.
- Had line-manager experience for 2+ developers for at least 2 years.
- Has experience liaising with non-technical individuals (including clients) on complex technical issues & requirements.
- Fullstack Web Development
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud Applications
- High Availability.
- SaaS / PaaS
- NoSQL & Database development in general
- Self-healing fault tolerant systems
- Failure Injection
Tech Experience (in Desired Order Of Priority)
- AWS – pro or specialist certification preferred.
- C# <optional>
- Unity3D <optional>
Apply through the Zerolight Website