The Commercial Solutions team within ZeroLight are responsible for creating and delivering compelling business proposals to automotive industry brands with a view to securing significant contracts within the area of visualisation solutions.
The Commercial Solutions Executive will work within this team to produce a range of RFP responses in the form of business cases, presentation materials and pitches.
Zerolight are seeking an intelligent individual, capable of understanding and translating complex technical requirements into powerful commercial proposals. The successful candidate will be a confident communicator who can liaise effectively with sales and technical teams as well as external clients, asking the right questions to determine requirements and undertaking detailed work to develop a strong understanding of individual client needs.
This role is based at our state-of-the-art studio LiveWorks on Newcastle’s famous Quayside and will involve regular communication with some of the worlds biggest automotive brands such as Audi, Cadillac and Lamborghini.
- Understanding the commercial and technical needs and challenges of our clients through direct and indirect interaction with them.
- Creating commercial proposals and business cases based on thorough understanding of the client’s needs.
- Developing a strong understanding of their technology through liaison with their development teams and translating this complex information into simplified and compelling commercial proposals.
- Preparing presentation materials which clearly communicate the commercial proposition and business case for the client.
- Meeting and presenting to clients in person and via web conferences.
- Tracking, administrating and reporting on the status of commercial opportunities.
- Strong academic qualifications required, particularly within subject areas that require detailed research and an in-depth understanding of multiple complex subjects.
- Experience in a similar role – creating commercial proposals and business cases, but not necessarily in a sales function.
- Ability to produce commercial ground-work and business cases – potentially through study of MBA or similar.
- Experience of client facing roles would be beneficial however strong academic candidates without this experience will be assessed during interview via a commercial presentation brief.
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
To apply for this role please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com