ZeroLight is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join its award-winning Cloud Team. Key responsibilities will include developing, designing and managing innovative Cloud-based services for customers in the automotive industry.
The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge on how to build scalable services on cloud architectures ensuring reliability and speed across multiple platforms and services allowing seamless sharing of data.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the award-winning ZeroLight team, working at the forefront of 3D technology with our world class technology partners such as Amazon, NVIDIA, and Microsoft and delivering projects for some of the biggest automotive brands in the business such as Cadillac, Audi and Lamborghini.
This role is based at our award-winning, state of the art studio LiveWorks, based on Newcastle’s famous Quayside. To read more about the studio and our unique company culture please visit our Life @ ZeroLight blog.
- Managing virtualised cloud infrastructure and platform.
- Strong web and cloud development skills.
- Understanding of web technologies such as Server OS (Linux, Windows Server 2012), Web security (WAF/Layer7, SSL), Server Coding (PHP, NodeJS, CherryPy), Proxies( Nginx, HAProxy), Cloud Services ( AWS, Azure), SQL, NoSQL ( MongoDB, DynamoDB), Client coding (HTML5, Java script, CSS).
- Excellent general programming skills built through solid commercial experience.
- DevOps Engineer with a passion for building innovative features and working with the very latest technologies.
- Knowledge of virtualisation, preferably GPU virtualisation.
- Degree educated in relevant discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud concepts and web services.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a small team to overcome challenges and maximise business potential.
How to Apply
Follow the link to apply for this position: zerolight.com/careers/f68cc38c_devops-engineer