Zerolight are seeking a creative and dynamic Motion Graphics Designer to join their multi-discipline Design Team at ZeroLight. This role will play a key role in the creation of compelling videos to inspire their automotive clients such as Cadillac, Audi and Lamborghini.
The successful candidate will be working alongside Commercial, Development and Marketing teams, delivering high quality video trailers, mock-up animations and presentations material from brief to final implementation.
The Design Team at ZeroLight work across all projects and team, so the successful candidate will be a confident communicator who isn’t afraid to ask questions to define requirements and pinpoint expectations. They work in a very collaborative fashion and we’re looking for individuals who can present their ideas with passion and enthusiasm, seeking feedback from others in a constant process of self-improvement.
This is an exciting new role based at the award-winning Newcastle Studio Live Works, which was recently voted Best Office in the North East. You can read more about our company culture and ethos on our blog or visit our Instagram page @lifeatzl for more insights.
Animation, Editing & Design Responsibilities
- Making things move beautifully in After Effects.
- Editing motion and live footage on Premiere.
- Lending a design hand in the creation of storyboards and style frames.
- Creating animated UI concepts for interfaces, websites and mobile applications.
- Confidence with photo retouching and colour grading.
- Understanding of modern design and animation trends and techniques.
- Feeling at home in Photoshop & Illustrator is a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to work with the team to define milestones, and to manage your own time to make sure they’re met
- Understanding of (and interest in) what makes a story or a visual experience truly remarkable – from writing, to editing, to post.
- The ability to occasionally help us manage clients and other artists while on a project, or the desire to learn how to do so.
- Element 3D or Cinema 4D mastery is a plus.
- Photo and video shooting skills are appreciated.
- 2-5 years of experience in design as part of an agency or video production team.
To apply for this position please send your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org