Experience: 1-2 years
Job Location: Newcastle
Hirestreet is the UK’s first high street focused fashion rental platform. Launched 13 months ago, Hirestreet has recently secured funding to dramatically scale their operations. With the ultimate goal of owning this rapidly growing market, this is an opportunity to change an industry.
Hirestreet is currently built on Shopify, having run as a ‘beta’ site since launch. Data has been collected on customer preferences which form a big part of our desired future site map.
We have a clear picture of the functionality that we need to prioritise and are looking for developers to work on our bespoke site capable of meeting the demands of a rapidly growing customer base.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
* Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
* Minimum 1-2 years experience with strong knowledge of PHP
* Solid experience on Object Oriented PHP, Laravel Framework
* Candidate must be familiar with MVC architecture, Web Services creation, AJAX.
* Expertise in MySQL databases implementations, queries, and optimisation.
* OctoberCMS knowledge would be a plus.
* Understanding of Code versioning tools like Git, etc.
* Understanding of User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
* Writing clean, bug-free code, ensuring coding quality meets industry standards
To apply for this role, please email your CV to Mark Probert ; email@example.com