Software Developer, Saggezza — London & Sunderland
Salary:Negotiable + 10% bonus
What’s the role?
Saggezza is a technology services company that designs and develops software solutions for ambitious organisations that want to gain a competitive edge in their market. We’re looking for talented Software Developers to work with our clients in Sunderland and London. However, a willingness to travel to or be temporarily based at client sites within the UK is essential.
Every project will be different, but you’ll always be responsible for:
* Partner effectively with client project teams
* Manage the project software delivery lifecycle
What you’ll definitely need:
* 1+ years of OOP experience, including C#, C++ and/or Java
* Experience of both front and bank end development in Java & Java Script
* 1+ years of service oriented architecture development
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
* Strong understanding of DB technologies and SQL
* Skilled in interpreting and applying technical data.
* A logical mind that enjoys using technical know-how to problem solve
* Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
* Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
* Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
What we’d love you to have:
* Experience with messaging technologies
* Understanding of CI/CD principles
* Knowledge of DevOps tools, e.g. Jenkins, Sonar
* Experience with multiple database technologies (RDBMS or NoSQL)
* Knowledge of Web UI technologies (including Angular/JQuery)
* Financial Services and/or Software Consulting experience.
* Experience of working in client-facing environments
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why join our team?
* Work on major software projects for FTSE 500 companies.
* Work directly with our clients’ C-level executives from day one.
* We’re growing — fast. Come on board for the chance to grow with us.
* Enjoy an agile and collaborative culture as part of a team of likeminded individuals.
* We have offices across North America, Europe, and India, which means global opportunities for career advancement.
* Travel and work on-site with some of the world’s biggest companies.
Have you found us through our Saggezza Careers site? If not, take a look to find out more about life at Saggezza in each of our locations.