Access to finance is one of the biggest obstacles tech founders face when trying to grow start-ups. Our Raise Right programme helps you to understand the different types of funding available, how to access such capital, what investors are looking for and how your start-up can stand out.
Raise Right aims to help you take your digital or tech business to a place where you can confidently approach investors, gain funding and connect with peers and founders who have successfully raised. We help you work through potential challenges, put you in touch with the like-minded networks and host industry events.
Raise Right offers a fully-funded, one-to-one, bespoke package of support consisting of;
• Face to face or online mentoring to signpost and support your business growth.
• Industry workshops with guest talks from investors, VC and angels
• Grant funding advice to take your business to the next level
• Growth strategy to expand your business
• Networking opportunities to help gaining a competitive edge.
This programme is supported by the Barclays Eagle Labs Ecosystem Partnership Programme, funded by UK Government and aims to grow the number of tech start-ups in the North East by helping more tech founders access valuable support. Not yet ready for funding? No problem! If you have an idea for a tech startup and are looking to develop it further, get in touch with our programme partner Ignite.