An opportunity to create a white labelled, e-commerce solution for sporting clubs and organisations so that they can sell branded kit, clothing and merchandise direct to members.
Elite sporting clubs and organisations use bespoke e-commerce solutions to sell branded clothing and merchandise. These solutions come with significant set-up and running costs meaning they’re out of reach for the vast majority who spend a significant amount of time each year organising purchases of branded kit and products, collecting money and then distributing these products down to members.
Club Legends already work with thousands of these clubs and organisations, holding artwork and photographs which can be used on products. This, along with our relationships and background in print, place us in a position to deliver a solution for these clubs which can both save them time, create a solid income stream through commission on sales, deliver a wider variety of higher quality products to members and improve their image both online and in their community.
The proposed ‘Club Store’ will be a web-based, software as a service platform, sold to clubs and organisations, managed and maintained predominantly by Club Legends through a thorough admin dashboard.
The branded club stores will sell club branded gifts, clothing, equipment and merchandise, with the visual impact and user experience, matching elite sports clubs such as Manchester United and Liverpool.
Products will be displayed with user individual personalisation like names and shirt numbers, club branding and Club Legends photos and artwork. Orders are then sent to 3rd party producers for production and delivery direct to customers.
How to respond
We are initially looking for an introduction from you, an overview of your relevant experience and why you think you would be the ideal partner for Club Legends.
Please include the following in your response:
- An overview of the company/individual submitting the proposal
- At least 3 examples of relevant work (ideally live and demonstratable)
- Detail notable successes or ‘hurdles’ overcome with this client
- Timeframes for the work
- Any available references for the project
Once reviewed, we will share our specification (NDA signed) and request the proposal and quote including the following:
- Detail on how you’ll deliver the required specification
- Timescales for development
- Price structure with a proposed support plan
Submit introductions via email to email@example.com no later than 24th October. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 216 1888.
How we will select a provider
We will use the following criteria to select a provider for this work:
|References & Demonstrable, Technical expertise||15%|
|Cost & value||25%|
Due Diligence you will be required to:
- Technical/Product specification will only be released to providers who can demonstrate experience developing content managed, responsive, E-commerce solutions.
- Sign an NDA when requesting further information.
- Sign a contract that ensures that all IP will be signed over to Club Legends Ltd.
- Undertake a PQQ process in line with our funders