SwitchAid is an existing platform which allows businesses and individuals to save money on their energy, broadband and phone bills while raising funds for good causes.
The platform saves money for businesses and individuals by allowing them to compare prices on their bills and switch to a new one if it will save them money. When an individual or business does this, SwitchAid will receive a commission. Rather than keeping that commission to themselves SwitchAid will give a percentage of it to the good cause chosen by the business or individual when they switch.
SwitchAid have been successful in raising funds for new innovative causes using their current platform and they wish to revitalise their model and add an important feature; auto switching. Auto switching will mean that customers will no longer need to manually switch their bills by doing a comparison but instead will be able to register once and have their account switched automatically whenever a better tariff is found which could save them money. The existing website can be found at https://switchaid.org/.
How to respond
Please develop a proposal based around the criteria provided in the functional specification document that will be provided on receipt of a signed NDA. Submit your response via email to email@example.com no later than 5pm on 09 May 2019. If you have any questions regarding this tender opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following in your response:
· An overview of the company/individual submitting the proposal
· Detail on how you will deliver the required specification
· Timescales for development
· At least 2 examples of relevant work you have carried out
· Price structure
How we will select a provider
We will use the following criteria to select a provider for this work:
Demonstrable expertise of development and user experience 30%
Quality of proposal against tender specification 10%
Value for money 20%
Ability of company/individual 30%
Ability to provide flexible on-going support 10%
Due Diligence you will be required to:
· Technical/Product specification will only be released to providers who can demonstrate experience in bespoke software development.
· Sign an NDA
· Sign a contract that ensures that all IP will be sign over to One Unite Partnership CIC t/as SwitchAid
· Compete the PQQ process to become a supplier on